About the Role | Who are we looking for?
Due to our increasing success and growth, we’re growing our team of enthusiastic experts. We are recruiting for a Senior C++ Graphics Engineer to join our software team.
- The successful candidate will work on the development next generation of our industry leading software Media Server.
- Provide leadership on assigned projects to ensure engineering and technical execution through established company procedures.
- Research and Develop prototypes for new features and improvements to our applications and take that development through to production.
- 3D Graphics Engine – Visulisation of 3D scenes including projection, lighting all in real-time Rendering.
- Real time texture render pipeline – playing pre-rendered back media at high resolution, Framerate and Colour bit depth.
- Creation and optimisation of shaders for various tasks such as visual effects, format conversion, colour correction/adjustments, compute etc.
- Become the Technical Graphics expert for key areas of the software.
- Mentorship of graphics team members on Vulkan to ensure the company is writing optimal code for performance and efficiency.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE | THE ‘MUST-HAVE’S
Candidates must have more than 3 years’ experience of working in all the following areas, with evidence of regular use in the last 6 months an absolute essential:
- Strong expertise in modern C++
- Excellent knowledge of OpenGL/DirectX/Vulkan
- HLSL or GLSL shader languages
- A good understanding of maths
- Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills. You know how to present information in a clear and concise manner that is easily digestible.
- Software version control systems – such as Subversion/GIT
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent Industry knowledge and experience.
- Valid Passport
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS | THE ‘HELPFUL TO HAVES’
Candidates must have some experience or knowledge of the following:
- Familiarity with real time rendering game engines (Unreal, Unity, etc)
- Knowledge of 3D modelling programs and workflows
- Microsoft Windows™ Software Application Development in Visual Studio
- Experience of using CMake for building.
- Functional knowledge of OpenCV library.
- JUCE UI Library experience
- Cross platform development
- Knowledge of Display systems
For more information, please contact us on: