7thSense will be demonstrating R-Series 10 and presenting all other Performer Range products at InfoComm 2023, Orlando on booth #4127.
Here’s just a taste of what we have on show:
- The award-winning 7thSense R-Series 10™ hardware platform, created for generative projects, virtual production applications and complex media-Based attractions - launched in during summer 2022, R-Series 10 is already powering the media of multiple installations, soon to include MSG Sphere in Las Vegas, opening in Q3 2023.
- Reactive Projection Mapping – we’re tracking and projection mapping at up to 240 frames per second, using multiple projectors as part of a live on-stand-demo. Keeping the media locked to the object as it moves around freely in a 3D space (read more https://7thsense.one/story/showcasing-unscripted-live-projection-mapping-moving-3d-objects)
- Continued innovation in the form of:
- The 2.8 release of Delta Media Server which introduces two powerful features to its extensive suite of capabilities; NotchLC codec support, and OSC input to control the server.
- Next-generation network protocol and output format support, including SMPTE ST 2110 and NDI®
- Our tech is also bringing displays to life on nine other stands across the InfoComm show floor:
- Barco (stand #2529)
- DigiLED (stand #821)
- Nanolumens (stand #1781)
- Panasonic (stand #901)
- Scalable Display Technologies (stand #3917)
- SiliconCore (stand #961)
- Sony (stand #1701)
- Unilumin (stand #1129)
We hope to see you in Orlando next week!